Saturday, September 24, 2016

I've Been Hacked! My Twitter Account is Gone.... For Real Folks



You tell yourself, that will never happen to me but it did.  Yes it was horrible too.  Everything I built, my great empire-- in shambles... ruins... and for what?  

So I can look at lots of tweets from somewhere in Asia or something???? I don't know....

But I will not let that stop me from spreading my message of Smutty Romances Can Actually Unite Humanity or a few people at a time... depending on whether it's a menage.

I digress....

I lost everyone I followed and those who've been following me.  So please re-follow me and I too will re-follow you because I actually had fun reading tweets and re-tweeting the really good ones.

My new Twitter handle is AT claredargin

-Thank you and Happy Tweeting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe