Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do You Have A Favorite Paranormal Character? #Shifter? #Vampire? #Berserker? Who Is Your Favorite Book Boyfriend?

At one point Vampires were all the rage.
Are you still a big fan of the fangs?

I love reading paranormal romances!  I've been hooked ever since I read my first Stormy Glenn novel in The Katzmann series. It's more of a futuristic paranormal erotic romance.  It is paranormal in the sense that the characters were feline humanoids but the characters in the book were so real and loving, I instantly connected to them and their problems.

But still I loved them.  From there I branched out to many different authors (too many to count) and read different types of paranormal books - from Fairy Tale based to shifters.

I have to admit, I am still leaning toward the shifter based books- werewolves to bear shifters.  My favorite in the bear shifter category was a book that featured Polar Bear shifters in near the north pole!  

Though some publishers say werewolf and shifter books in general have waned in popularity, I guess they forgot to tell this to some of the e-publishers where these books are flying off the shelves.  

My question to you is...do you have a favorite?

Are you a vampire i.e. Twilight Fan?

Perhaps you like a good werewolf romance- (insert your favorite one here)

Or is there another type of paranormal character that lights your fire.  

Tell us who you like and why!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe