Monday, August 18, 2014

Hercules; An Erotic, Alternative, Fantasy, M/M, Shape-shifter Romance by Cree Storm




[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, gods, public exhibition, HEA]

Hera and Aries have taken over Olympus. The other Gods have one chance to free Zeus, however in order to do so the other Gods must be willing to sacrifice their freedom for his. Twelve keys will release Zeus from Icarus and those keys are each a mate to the chosen ones, and the stones will lead the way. Each obstacle is a labor Hercules is all too familiar with.  Can they succeed before their time runs out or are they all doomed?

Hercules's first labor was to slay the Nemean Lion.  Drawn to a Cat Shifter village Hercules finds his panther mate, Micah. The Alpha has been promised strength and stamina in exchange for Micah's death. Micah had accepted the fact he will die until he is saved by his mate. However, when Hercules's life is threatened Micah willingly gives himself up to save his man. A war is about to begin and the question is, who will survive?

A Siren Erotic Romance



STORY EXCERPT

Hercules looked up and into Micah’s beautiful brown eyes. “All I can say is that I swear to you, never again, and I do mean never again, will anyone hurt you.”

Micah could see the determination and truth in his eyes, but he didn’t understand. “Might I ask, who are you? You know my name but I still have no idea what your name is. I don’t understand how I’m not dead, how I got here, wherever here is, how I’m healing when I have not done so for many years, and how you can be responsible when I know we’ve never even met?”

Hercules gave a small smile. “I’m sorry. I’m Hercules and we are—”

Micah struggled to sit up. “Ow, ow, ow. Hercules! Like the Hercules? The Demigod Hercules?”

Hercules went with his mate and coaxed him to gently lie down. “You’re going to hurt yourself more. You need to lay back and rest so you can heal. To answer your question, yes. As for your other questions, we are at Mrs. Hamilton’s home, in a hidden room. I haven’t gotten around to asking her why she has a hidden room to begin with.” Hercules gave Micah a half smile then turned away.

Micah nodded his head. “Raiders.”

Hercules looked at him confused. “Huh?”

Looking at his mate… Wow, his mate. Heh. Who would have thought his mate would be so, so, important. He knew by the smell that they were mates. There was no mistaking it. However, what were the fates thinking? He was a nothing, a nobody… It had to be a mistake. But they say the fates never made mistakes. Did Hercules know?

“Micah, what is wrong and what do you mean raiders? Huh. Come to think of it, I think that Mrs. Hamilton did mention something like that.”

Micah was snapped back to the present. “Oh, uh…nothing. Um. Well, sometimes other prides try to take over and the women, children, and weaker need a place to go, so some people build these safety rooms. It is designed to mask smells and visually you should not be found.”

Hercules was mesmerized by his mate’s voice yet not sure of how he would react to the rest. How will his mate take the fact that he was almost killed because he was his mate and a tool to help release Zeus? Would he think that is all he wanted from him? Hercules wished they had met under different circumstances and none of this was an issue. He wished they could just go away and get to know each other.   However, that was not an option, at least not for now. They were on a time limit here and it was only a matter of time before they were found or Hera and Aries tried something else. “Okay, getting back to the explanation. I brought you here as soon as we could create a diversion. As for your not being able to heal, we believe, that is, Apollo, Athena, and myself believe, that a spell was placed on you at some point. By either a witch or a warlock, sent by Hera and Aries. This spell would not allow for you to heal, so with great injury you would die. We believe that Aries may have promised the Alpha position to the current Alpha, along with strength and stamina if he caused your death. I can’t tell you how sorry I am that they did this to you because… Well… We’re… Well that’s to say… We…”

“We’re mates, yes, I know.” Micah shyly smiled at Hercules. “Is that a bad thing? I mean I know I’m not much to look at and I am so not worthy to be the mate of the son of Zeus but—”

Hercules whipped back around to face his mate. “What? You’re fucking gorgeous! I can tell by the way the people of this village wanted to help you that you are a wonderful man and far more worthy of being my mate than I can ever possibly be for you.”

Micah looked at him curiously. “Then why are you so hesitant about us being mates?”

Hercules sighed. “It is because Hera and Aries are trying to take over Olympus and they’ve taken Zeus and placed him in Icarus, therefore we have to have twelve keys. In these keys are the mates to the twelve chosen and I’m one of the twelve chosen. I don’t want you thinking that this would be the only reason I would take you for my mate. The thing is if I do take you as my mate you will be in more danger than you could ever know.”

Tilting his head slightly and piercing his lips, he thought about what Hercules had just said then asked the question running wild in his mind. “How am I in danger?”

Hercules began to pace, wanting this conversation over with. “Hera and Aries used an Oracle to find our mates and now they’re trying to kill you all so that we can’t unlock Zeus, and I do understand how bad it makes it sound like I would only want to be your mate to save Zeus and that’s not true because I mean look at you and I’ve been hard ever since I set eyes on you and oh that doesn’t sound good either because now it sounds like I only thought of having sex with you and that could be farther from the truth, but I do want to have sex with you but that isn’t the only—”

Micah began to laugh. “Stop, stop. Slow down a minute. Let me see if I get this right. Hera and Aries have taken Zeus prisoner and in order to release him, you have to have twelve keys and I am one of those keys?”

Hercules nodded. “Yes.”



ADULT EXCERPT

As he made his way back to his mate, he stopped in his tracks and began to breathe heavy and hard. He couldn’t believe the sight in front of him. Hercules had his own dick in hand and was slowly stroking himself. “Are you going to come here and help me with this or watch as I finish? Because I so need to come!”

That statement snapped Micah out of his trance quickly. “Oh hell no! Not without me!” As he climbed back on the bed, he lightly smacked Hercules’s hand. “That’s mine.” Micah brought his head down, wrapping his lips around his mate’s cock for the first time. Taking his mouth slowly downward and raising back up. One, two.

On his third time going down, Hercules put his hands on Micah’s head, his hair entwined in his fingers, and thrust his hips upward, “Oh yeah, just like that! Take me, take all of me!”

The feeling of his fingers pulling on his hair made Micah almost come right then and there. So on his next downward motion he went as far down as he could, until he felt Hercules’s cock touching the back of his throat and the hairs softly tickled his nose and all he could do was moan. He went back and forth, working his way back up to the head, then back down the shaft. He rolled his tongue around and around, eventually making his way to the head again, and gloried in the taste of his mate’s pre-cum. Ambrosia, simply ambrosia! Micah could keep doing this forever, but when he came for the first time he wanted it to be with his mate balls deep in his ass.

So without releasing his prize, he handed his mate the lotion and turned so he was straddling Hercules’s face. He was embarrassed, but a bit  too eager to care. Then he felt it. The cool lotion rimming around his puckered entrance and the slow invasion of that first digit.

Hercules laughed. “We are going to smell like peaches.”

“Well, beggars can’t be choosers.” He moaned again as that first finger made its way in and out. Micah could not remember ever having anything feel so good and then he felt the warm moistness of his mate’s mouth on his dick and all bets were off. Oh by the Gods he was going to come and he so needed his mate’s cock in his ass now. Releasing his prize with a pop, Micah could not help but beg, “I need you now. Please, now.”

Hercules was as hard as nails and he needed to feel his dick being wrapped around by his mate as much as Micah needed to be taken. But he was not going to hurt him either. “Soon, baby, soon, but I need to stretch you so I don’t hurt you.” Hercules quickened his pace,  added the second finger, and started to stretch him more, and then the third finger slid in so easily.

Micah pulled off of Hercules’s fingers, not able to hold out a moment longer, and turned to straddle his lap once more. “No more teasing, I am stretched enough!” Aligning Hercules’s cock up with his hole, he began to slowly descend until he felt his mate pass the ring of muscles then he came down harder until he could feel his mate’s balls touching his ass. Hercules moaned and held onto Micah’s hips, stopping him from moving, and Micah wanted to move so badly. “Please, please, please! I need to move!”

“If you move right now this is going to be over before it even begins. Just give me a second, baby, to calm down a bit. I don’t want to hurt you and I want this to last more than two seconds.” Hercules took that moment to look up at his mate and damn near came anyway.

I’m a shifter. I can take it! Now please move!”

His mate was gritting his teeth and had his head thrown back. The look of ecstasy on his face was almost too much for Hercules to bear. This was his mate and he was claiming him for himself. Right now at this moment, a moment that could never be repeated, taking his man for the first time. This was something they would remeber for all time. He had to make sure it was one Micah would cherish as much as he would.

 He gently lifted his hips to make sure he was not hurting Micah in any way, and the noises that came out of his mouth told Hercules there was no pain, only pleasure, so he continued to move in and out of him.

“Oh yes. Yes, just like that. You feel so good with your cock buried deep in my ass. Harder, Hercules, harder.” Micah kept trying to increase the pressure and speed but Hercules would not let him. It was frustrating and so pleasurable all at the same time. Then he  was flipped onto his back and he knew he had not experienced true pleasure until that moment. Hercules was over him and on each downward thrust he felt him hit that sweet spot. The one he had always heard about. Oh, by the Gods he was going to die of pleasure. Could someone do that? “Oh, damn, Hercules, right there. Yes, right there. Don’t move from that fucking spot.”


http://www.bookstrand.com/hercules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe