Tuesday, July 4, 2017

#BDSM Beasting Beauty by Madison Faye-She'll Make Him Lose Control #RomanceNovel #FairyTale #MF


They call me a beast, though I was a prince, once. I still am, even if I’ve spent the last four years shutting myself away from the world because of the darkness inside of me.

But royal duty has left me no choice but to attend a “suitor’s ball” in a neighboring kingdom. Finding a wife is the very last thing on my mind, until the moment I lay eyes on her - the far too sweet, far too innocent, far too untouchable Princess Isla.

One look at those big dark eyes and luscious curves, and I need to possess her.

One taste of those lips, and I lose control of the beast inside.

One touch of her soft, untouched body against mine, and she belongs to me.

Forget that she’s off-limits. Forget that she’s never been touched. Forget the darkness hanging over my head and clawing at my past. I’m claiming this princess tonight.

First, I’ll take her as my queen. Then, I’ll take her in my bed.

Princess Isla’s unchained the beast, and I won’t rest until I’ve claimed her in every way I can.


Buy Link- 
https://www.amazon.com/Beasting-Beauty-Possessing-Book-ebook/dp/B071RRS3NZ/

*Please note that each of the Possessing Beauty books are completely standalone stories centered around one couple, with no cliffhangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe