Monday, January 15, 2018

Pardon The Dust- Blog Renovation In Progress!



The blog looks a little weird because I've decided to give it a make over. Scribal Love has looked the same since I started it back in 2008 or 2009-- I can't recall exactly which year it was but either way that's a long time!

During that time I'd remodeled the Clare's Blog The Haven at least five times- though I no longer use that blog because of spam attacks and other things. 

I am temporarily sharing a blog with Kara Paul but will move in here completely over the coming weeks. All of my posting will take place here!

Until then please pardon the weirdness and dust as I finish moving in!

Happy New Year and as always...

Happy Reading!


-Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe